Demonstrator Package Details
- 9.5 minutes on stage demonstrating to and interacting with travel executives, potential investors and media (includes 7 minute demonstration followed by 1.5 minutes of Critics Circle and 1 minute rebuttal).
- Exposure to a widespread online audience via free streaming and on-demand sessions.
- Dedicated meeting and demonstration space (kiosk exhibit package) for three days during The Phocuswright Conference. Package includes kiosk structure with your logo branding on the front panel, seating for two, Internet access, electrical service and collateral display rack (computer and monitor not included in package).
- Video recording of your on-stage demonstration.
- Significant pre-/on-site/post-promotion (except for stealth companies) including coordinated social media marketing campaign.
- Two tickets to The Phocuswright Conference (up to US$8,398 value)
- A chance to win one of the travel innovator awards or runner-up placements. See the voting and awards details.
- A one-seat subscription to Phocuswright's Global and Innovation Edition for one year (valid through March 31, 2015).
Demonstrator Package Fee*
- Through June 30: $14,000
- July 1 and Later: $16,000
- Fee is due once your innovation has been accepted and you have signed an Agreement to demonstrate at The Travel Innovation Summit. (There is no fee to submit your application.)
- To benefit from the discounted pricing, submit your application two weeks prior to the price change date to allow for the review process.
- A limited number of scholarships are available.
CLICK HERE to View the 2014 Innovator Lineup
* Details subject to change.