Demonstrator Package Details
- 11.5 minutes on stage demonstrating to and interacting with travel executives, potential investors and media (includes 8 minute demonstration followed by 2.5 minutes of Critics Circle and 1 minute rebuttal).
- Exposure to a widespread online audience via free streaming and on-demand sessions.
- Dedicated meeting and demonstration space (kiosk exhibit package) for three days during The PhoCusWright Conference.
- Video recording of your on-stage demonstration.
- Significant pre-/on-site/post-promotion (except for stealth companies) including coordinated social media marketing campaign.
- Two tickets to The PhoCusWright Conference (up to US$7,998 value)
- A chance to win one of six awards and runner-up placements. See the voting and awards details.
Demonstrator Package Fee*
- Through August 15: $15,000
- August 16 and Later: $16,000
- Fee is due once your innovation has been accepted and you have signed an Agreement to demonstrate at The Travel Innovation Summit. (There is no fee to submit your application.)
- To benefit from the discounted pricing, submit your application two weeks prior to the price change date to allow for the review process.
- A limited number of scholarships are available.
Apply Early for 2013
Don't miss out on a spot at the 2013 Travel Innovation Summit … apply now!
* Details subject to change.